S2 Computers are a small but rapidly growing MSP, offering a range of products and services. This is your chance to join the team, and help shape our future. We are looking for an experienced person who can jump straight in, the role will also involve working with an apprentice and helping them to develop their skills.
Monday to Friday working hours 8:30am – 5:30pm. Total hours per week: 37.50.
13 months apprenticeship.
This role will include:
- Setting up and supporting small and medium business networks including VLANs and Wifi
- Supporting PCs and servers remotely and on-site (Win7/10, 2008, 2012, 2016)
- Installing business computer systems
- Office 365 maintenance, installation and migration.
- Supporting customer applications
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013
- Managing DNS and DHCP
- Network folder security and permission management
- Server & Workstation hardware support
- It would be beneficial to have experience of these products: ConnectWise Products, Avast CloudCare, Malwarebytes, Splashtop, The Email Laundry and Datto
The closing date for this job offer is on 22/07/2018
£8,385.00 - £12,675.00
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.