Applications for this role are now closed.
Monday - Friday - 8:30 am to 5:00pm includes a one-hour unpaid lunch break. Total hours per week: 37.50.
Possible start date
14 Jun 2021
- Highly computer literate
- Basic understanding of PC maintenance
- A good understanding of PC software
- Able to form and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, service users and third parties
- Ability to multitask and deal with a range of incoming enquires – organisation is key to the success of this role
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a genuine interest in technology and be keen to start a career as an engineer
- Self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Friendly and approachable
- Highly enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
A minimum of five GCSEs, or equivalents, at grade A* to C (9-4) to include English and mathematics.
We are looking for a hard-working and proactive IT Technician Apprentice to join our busy IT Department to cover our rapidly expanding company. We are offering the Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship. Further career advancement opportunities are available for the right candidate.
The role includes:
- Providing support to employees using a ticketing system
- Help specifying and sourcing new IT equipment and peripherals
- Installing new software and setting up employee’s IT equipment
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/05/2021
This job is located in Diss
More Information and How to Apply
About Glazing Vision Ltd
Glazing Vision are a UK manufacturer of rooflight products based in Diss, Norfolk