This position offers the opportunity to work in a busy and well-respected company.
It requires someone with dedication, good communication and team working skills and excellent time management. You must be available to work on call out of hours and work as part of a small team, show good team work skills and able to work on own initiative. They will be comfortable with a busy workload
The role will require the following skills, experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Ideally be apprentice trained engineer in electrical engineering or have experience in electrical motor rewinds
- Rewinding, testing of electro-mechanical equipment
- Stripping and rewinding AC/DC motors and other electro-mechanical equipment. ATEX certificate an advantage
- Have knowledge of single-phase, three-phase, DC fields, armatures, wound stators and transformers
- Observe proper insulating techniques and / or requirements during rewinding
- Test rewound electro-mechanical equipment and document test results
- Operate specialized repair and testing equipment, including winding machines, test panels, surge testers, core-loss testers, bake ovens, grinders, gantry cranes, dip tanks, and various hand held power and non-power tools
- Complete required paperwork for each job accurately and on a timely basis
- Ensure you adhere to Health and Safety responsibilities at all times, including following all appropriate procedures and using the appropriate protective equipment
- Ensure that the work area is kept clean and tidy in accordance with company initiatives and in accordance with health and safety requirements
Closing date for applications 25TH March 2019
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The closing date for this job offer is on 25/03/2019
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.