Job Vacancy posted by: EEEGR (East of England Energy Group)
Location: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
The Membership Coordinator maintains membership services and focuses on the recruitment and retention of EEEGR Members.
The Membership Coordinator actively supports the Business Development & Special Projects Manager (BDSPM) in maintaining membership services, covering new memberships, membership renewals, arranging membership meetings, and administering all membership related activities.
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities
- Membership administration and coordination / communication with members and non-members
- Participation in the activities of the Skills for Energy (SfE) programme
- Marketing, Communications and Events
- Reporting, Budgets and Finance
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
For Full details of the job requirements, please view the job advert on our website.
Personal Qualities & Requirements:
- Good interpersonal skills and able to promote the organisation at all events and opportunities;
- Be a self-motivated member of a team that’s also able to work efficiently as an individual;
- Well organised with good attention to detail;
- Numerate with good analytical skills, especially with regards to data trends, statistics and reporting;
- Ability to communicate and express information clearly and professionally;
- IT literate with a high level of competency in standard software packages (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Able and willing to visit member or stakeholder offices, make site visits, and make overnight stays for business;
- Excellent sales ability with a proven sales track record for reaching set sales targets;
- Clean, full UK driving licence with own mode of transport.
- Technically adept with energy industry knowledge in one or more sectors;
- Adept at using CRM systems and other databases;
- Ability to conduct research to inform strategies and actions;
- Project management skills;
- Experience of engaging with members and / or customers of an organisation;
- Social media skills;
- Experience of conferences, events and exhibitions.
For Full details, please use the More Info button below to view the full job advert on our website.
This job is located in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
About East of England Energy Group (EEEGR) & Skills for Energy (SfE)
The East of England Energy Group (EEEGR) is the industry and skills association for energy producers and their Supply Chain in the East of England, representing over 300 members across the sector. We are committed to the delivery of benefits to our members th...