Prince’s Trust Team Programme run by Norfolk Fire & Rescue Service in Dereham!
The twelve week course will commence on Tuesday 28th May 2019 with a Taster Day being held on Tuesday 21st May 2019. We are looking for any young person aged between 16-25 years who are currently not in education, employment or training and are ready to do something positive with their time. If they sign up for the Team Programme, they’ll be joining a group of up to 15 for a 12 week Programme. Amongst other things they will:
- Take on community projects of their choosing
- Take part in an exciting, action-packed residential week
- Get two weeks work experience in a field they are interested in
- Take part in an exciting team challenge
Students that successfully complete the course will achieve a Prince’s Trust certificate in Teamwork, Community and Employability Skills, along with Emergency First Aid at Work certification. The course also offers a lot more!!
- Gain new skills and qualifications
- Mix with new people and make new friends
- A better chance of moving into a job, education or training
- Help with job-hunting, mock interviews and writing their CV
- The chance to make a difference in their community
- And most importantly - A big boost to their confidence and a real sense of achievement!
There is no charge to the course, it does not affect any benefits and travel costs are reimbursed.
When and Where
This event took place on 21/05/2019 in Dereham
About Prince's Trust
We believe that every young person should have the chance to succeed. So, we help 11 to 30 year-olds who are unemployed or struggling at school to transform their lives. More than three in four...