"Reporting to the Creative Director, this role will see you work with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. Playing your part in helping drive the creative direction of campaigns. A good grasp of typography, layout and animation will be needed to help the team produce the best possible work."
"This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Creative to work for an international creative agency, gain invaluable "hands-on" design experience and learn from the best.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Good understanding of Microsoft packages - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Apple OS
- Good practical skills with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Some experience with HTML a plus but not compulsory
- Motion graphics a plus but not compulsory
- Enthusiastic, team player and outgoing personality.
- A willingness to learn and a 'can do’ attitude
- An interest in art and digital design"
For further details, use the Apply Now button below.
The closing date for this job offer is on 16/03/2018
£16,000 - £19,000
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.