Junior Saw Operative required for our long-standing manufacturing client based in Haverhill. As Junior Saw operative it is essential that you are keen and driven wanting to find a new role where you will be given full training. The ideal person for this junior Saw operative role will possess some saw operating experience or at the least working within manufacturing but the essential is someone who is able to stand for long periods of time, and have good upper body strength as some heavy lifting will be required.
- Operate the saw cutting 3 + meter Aluminium extrusion down to a specific size
- They must be very accurate with measurements
- Heavy lifting of various pieces
- Standing for long periods
- Using computer to scan on and off orders.
- Working Monday to Thursday 7.15am to 16.15pm and Friday 7.15am to 12.15pm
- Meet all customer delivery dates
- Ensuring all PPE is worn correctly
- Build strong relationships both within the team and other teams
- Ideally possess some saw operating experience
- Must have worked within a manufacturing environment
- Good work ethics
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, and have good upper body strength as some heavy lifting will be required.
- Able to work on own
- Excellent people skills at all levels
Benefits to you
- Salary £10 per hour
- Lovely working environment
- Full training given
- Free parking
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Fantastic well-established company
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.
The closing date for this job offer is on 18/06/2021
£9.99 - £10.00 per hour
This job is located in Haverhill, Suffolk
How to Apply
This site offers you an insight into Norfolk & Suffolk's most successful organisations, how they fit into our growing economy & the career & training opportunities on offer. Plus tools & resources for students, parents, careers leads & teachers that support ca...