Kitchen Porter - Part Time
Usual working hours: 10:00 – 18:00
The role: The post involves assisting the catering team in the day to day running of our tearoom and kitchen, maintaining a welcoming atmosphere for all our visitors and delivering the highest standards of professionalism.
- Preparing food
- Using Kitchen and tearoom equipment
- Cleaning and replenishing crockery for the tearoom and stocking displays
- General cleanliness of the kitchen and tearoom areas
- Can use their own initiative
- Be an integral part of our catering team
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com
This job is located in Subury, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Kentwell Hall
Kentwell Hall is a Sixteenth Century stately home in Long Melford, Suffolk, England, surrounded by timbered outbuildings, tranquil gardens and a large estate. It is best known as the originator of re-creations of Tudor domestic life, for schools and the public...