Administration Assistant – A4 Plus Limited
This will be an office based role and an incredible opportunity to gain administration and customer service skills in a busy design office.
The administration assistant will become part of a small, friendly team, exposing them to a wide variety of tasks and experience, from design engineering to recruitment administration support. The Administration Assistant will undertake ‘on the job’ training and will have support throughout their placement.
The Administration Assistant will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for various departments to facilitate the efficient operation of the company. This will include, but is not limited to:
- being the first point of contact for clients and customers by answering the phone
- sorting through email enquiries and responding to clients
- printing and sorting client paperwork, sorting through orders and filing where appropriate
- supporting the design team and the recruitment team with administrative tasks
- supporting the Managing Director with diary management and administrative tasks
- taking meeting minutes, creating agendas and making calls to clients, candidates and suppliers
- assisting with marketing (such as social media posts and website blogs)
- creating performance reports from our management software
- assisting with the update of our procedure/process documents in line with our quality system improvements.
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/12/2021
This job is located in March, Cambs, PE15 0AZ
About Cambridgeshire Kickstart Vacancies (GOV)
If you’re aged 16-24 and interested in a Kickstart vacancy, you need to be on Universal Credit. To check eligibility and find out how to apply, send your JCP work coach a journal message with the job title, employer name and postcode you are interested in.