Applications for this role are now closed.
Mon-Fri, Shifts TBC. Total hours per week: 37.00
- Design and produce documents in a business environment
- Make and receive phone calls
- Organise and report data
- Photocopying and filing
- Store and retrieve information
- Analyse and report data
- Use office equipment
- Using Microsoft Office applications including Word, spreadsheets, databases, internet, and e-mail
- Using processing systems to track orders
This apprenticeship gives you the opportunity to learn and progress in a busy transport business.
The closing date for this job offer is on 20/02/2020
This job is located in East Harling, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
Construction is a growing industry which needs more young people and offers some amazing career opportunities. TrAC currently employs around 60 apprentices, who are all working towards achieving a recognised qualification in a wide range of construction roles...