Ormiston Victory Academy is looking to recruit an appropriately experienced, enthusiastic and hard-working individual to join our dedicated, supportive and highly effective team of Learning and Teaching Assistants.
30 hours per week – Term time plus 1 week
Interview date: Tuesday 17th July 2018
Start date: September 2018
This post is temporary whilst the students are attending the Academy or their needs change.
The post is student specific and is to work alongside students with special educational needs.
We are looking for highly motivated team players, with a calm and patient approach who:
• Have good literacy and numeracy skills
• Are able to support students within class, during break times, with intimate care and around the Academy campus
• Can form positive relationships and undertake the key worker role, liaising with the SENDCo, medical professionals and parents
• Are able to support students on a 1:1 basis and in small groups
• Have the ability to deliver personalised activities to improve strength and mobility, under the guidance of the physiotherapist
• Are willing to undertake training and attend meetings as necessary
How to apply:
If you think this might be the role for you, please email your letter of application and completed application form (available on our website, www.ormistonvictoryacademy.co.uk) to Nicole Hawes, PA to the Principal on email@example.com
The closing date for this job offer is on 11/07/2018
£12,124 to £14,085 depending on experience
This job is located in Costessey, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.