As the Legal Administration Assistant you will be supporting the fee earners by providing essential support services to Fee Earners. You will be studying for the Legal Administration Level 3 qualification while learning tasks on the job.
Monday – Thursday 9.00AM – 5.30PM. Friday – 9.00AM – 5.00PM. Total hours per week: 37.00.
18 months apprenticeship.
As the Legal Administration Assistant you will be supporting the fee earners by providing essential support services . You will be studying for the Legal Administration qualification while learning tasks on the job.
As an apprentice you have dedicated study time at work as well as completing other learning during your working week.
- Support fee-earners with routine legal tasks, matters and transactions
- File opening, document review and production of reports
- Complete management of client files including financial aspects
- Ensure instructions and procedures are efficiently handled
- Ensure deadlines are met and manage key dates
- Deliver an outstanding level of client service in a cost-effective manner
- Document production
- Bundling and indexing legal documents
- Variety of other duties as required
- Drafting documents, letters tailored to the clients’ needs
- Researching and analysing documents and checking case law to support fee earners work
- Preparing papers for court
- Liaising with clients and opposing solicitors
- Liaising with the Legal Aid Board
- Arranging fee earners diaries with court dates, client meetings etc
The closing date for this job offer is on 04/08/2018
This job is located in Thetford, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.