About the employer
Do you want to work for a company voted in the top 10 Great Places To Work in the UK? Pets at Home are the UK’s number one pet care retailer, with over 450 stores and 300 salons we are offering an opportunity to join our still expanding company and make a difference to the lives of pets and pet owners around the UK. Pets come First! At Pets at home we put the welfare of pets before anything else, which is reflected in the care we put in to training our colleagues. Offering over 14,000 hours of training for all our groom room colleagues means we can constantly exceed the expectations of our customers.
Shifts TBC by employer. Total hours per week: 39.00
Reporting into the Salon Manager, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- You will live the Pets at Home values and deliver the highest standards of Pet Care to all our customers and their furry friends
- You will exceed our customers’ expectations by delivering Positively Outrageous Service
- You will be responsible for the prepping and bathing of pets, as well as clipping their nails ready for the stylist to perform a full groom
- You will have the drive to achieve the skills required to become a qualified groomer and take full advantage of opportunities to learn through our in-house training plan
- You will utilise your excellent communication skills dealing with customers and colleagues on a daily basis
- You will assist in ensuring excellent salon presentation is maintained and high standards are kept through cleanliness, safety and good standards of housekeeping
- Our salons offer a great service every day of the week and so you will work 39 hours over 5 days out of 7
- You won’t be afraid to get dirty and will be passionate about achieving results and contributing to the success of your team
The closing date for this job offer is on 06/03/2020
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.