Moving Direct Property and a moving and conveyancing company based in Ipswich who provide fresh new outlook to the world of conveyancing & property services. Through our network of 7 nationwide offices we provide efficient conveyancing services from a team full of experienced property professionals
Moving Direct brings together a team with over a 100 years’ experience within conveyancing and the knowledge will only continue to help build our reputation as the ‘Must Call’ property company.
Moving Direct have the desire to change expectations and experience of what moving home is all about. We can support our clients through both selling and buying freehold or leasehold property
taking care of the conveyancing work through our qualified panel of solicitor.
Moving Direct Property have a new and exciting Sales Administrator opportunity to join their small team based in Ipswich.
Our Sales Administrator role will be working towards their Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship qualification
The role will be to assist the Directors with the following duties
- Preparing Conveyancing Quotes for clients via our in-house software
- Preparing instruction documents (using Excel)
- Input data quickly & accurately to process payments
- Sending Text Messages to clients via in-house software
- Taking client payments using online terminal
- Producing invoices and spreadsheets
- Speaking to clients over the phone regarding quotes and instructions.
- Hours minimum of 35 hours a week.
- Salary in accordance with the Apprentice National Minimum wage but will be reviewed after initial 3-month probationary period.
How to apply
If you are interested in any of the following vacancies then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this job offer is on 28/02/2021
Apprentice National Minimum wage
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.