07:30- 17:00, days to be confirmed. Total hours per week: 40.00
The successful candidate will not only be involved in every day stable management skills, but also the producing and exercising of elite competition horses.
Some duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting feeding and turning in/out of horses
- Stable management and maintenance
- Grooming and show preparation
- Exercising, including hacking & schooling
Due to the level of horses at this yard, applicants will need to show prior knowledge and experience with horses in their application to be considered.
- Level 2 Horse Care qualification
- Applicants must not already hold a level 3 or higher in a horse care related qualification to be eligible and considered for this apprenticeship
- GCSEs, or equivalent, in maths and English are desirable
- Previous experience working with horses is essential to this role and examples will need to be given in your application
- Customer service skills are desired with good communication
- Reliable with good time management skills
- The applicant needs to work well within a team but also use their own initiative
- A keen interest in horses is essential
The closing date for this job offer is on 09/10/2020
This job is located in Woodbridge, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.