The successful applicants will be employed to support the delivery of high quality physical education lessons for children aged 4-12 which could include breakfast, lunchtime and after school physical activity sessions. The working week will also involve training and development, including tutor led workshops and assignments that are required for the completion of your apprenticeship qualifications.
30 hours per week, Monday - Friday Additional hours during Saturdays and School Holidays may be available. Total hours per week: 30.00
12 months apprenticeship.
You will be required to:
- support/lead the delivery of PE lessons
- lead extra-curricular clubs
- run/organise intra school competitions at lunch time
- assist with school games competitions
- To ensure all children have a positive experience
- To encourage children to participate.
- To understand risk assessments and ensure that reasonable steps have been taken to protect participants at all times.
- To immediately report all accidents or injuries to the class teacher and complete report forms as required.
- To prepare equipment when required and check the safety of all equipment and ensure it is used in a safe and proper manner.
- Adhere to school policies and procedures
- Arrive 15 minutes before start time each day to ensure sessions are prepared
The closing date for this job offer is on 13/07/2018
This job is located in Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.