About the employer
Established in 1992, Direct Windscreen Services Ltd. aim to provide a first class windscreen service at the most competitive prices you will find. Coupled with top quality products and professional staff who are extremely knowledgeable within the glass industry and a range of vehicles. We have a depot in Norwich, Norfolk and a mobile fleet that covers Norfolk and the surrounding areas. We also cover mobile work from the depot within the local area. We are a small independent business and we pride ourselves on the quality of work we provide to our customers.
Monday-Friday 8-5 as well as two out of three Saturdays (depending on age). 1/2-hour lunch break per day and tea/coffee can be made throughout the day. Total hours per week: 48.00 (the hours are based on the candidate being over 18). Total hours per week: 48.00 (the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Day to Day Duties will consist off:
- Health and Safety at work
- Keeping the workplace and tools tidy and checking they are in good working order
- Stock control of glass and products/tools required to assist with work
- General duties such as writing invoices whilst on a job
- Assisting with; windscreen replacements, body shop glass removal and refitting
- Carrying out windscreen repairs
- Taking deliveries and checking the products are correct and in good condition
- Communicating with customers; on the phone, at workshops and in the reception
- Window film installation
- Learning how to make patterns from a plotter
- Paint protection film installation
- Learning different Tinting methods for vehicles and buildings
Candidate will need to be able to travel to our depot in Norwich, Norfolk. We are located north of Norwich NR6 6BE, there are bus stops nearby and the train station is in the City. If the candidate cycles to work then we have a suitable area to keep this safe. If the candidate is driving a motorcycle then we have space to park that, but there is not space for a car.
Driving license is not required as they will not be permitted to drive vehicles at this stage.
The closing date for this job offer is on 29/03/2019
£201.60 - £375.84
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.