- Providing a service to the mill and liquid extract production teams
- Transferring finished goods to designated storage locations.
- Picking of orders, despatch and loading of finished goods.
- Appropriate use and storage of all work equipment and finished goods within the above area.
The Successful Candidate:
- Will demonstrate safe operation of counter balance (essential), reach fork lift (desirable) and pivot-steer (training will be given) and hold appropriate training & test certificates
- Will possess a full UK driving licence, to move packaging and finished goods around site using shunter and trailer
- Will have a willingness to work at height – training for VNA man up truck will be provided after 6 months
- Will consistently follow written and verbal instructions
- Will work both unsupervised, using own initiative and as part of a team
- Will consistently operate within food hygiene and safety standards
Hours of Work:
2 shift / 5 day pattern. Monday to Friday
6.00 am to 2.00 pm and 1.30 pm to 10pm (8pm on Fridays) on alternative weeks
Any weekend overtime (Sunday mornings) will be on a rota basis
Rate of Pay:
Starter Rate: £16,008 / £8.21 per hour
Full rate: £20,010 / £10.26 per hour
Warehouse Operations Supervisor
Closing Date: Friday, 9th February 2018
The closing date for this job offer is on 09/02/2018
More Information and How to Apply
Muntons are a family owned business with its headquarters based in Stowmarket Suffolk. We buy cereals from the areas local to our two maltings and by growing this under carefully controlled conditions, turn this into a wide range of malt and malted ingredients...