Warren Services is a dynamic fast paced subcontract manufacturer who has a proven track record of supporting people moving into an engineering career. We have two sites in Thetford and currently employ approx. 100 employees. They have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Engineer to join the team.
Duties can be extremely varied within this role, you will be:
- Working along side our maintenance engineer.
- Supporting with machine breakdowns.
- Supporting with planned maintenance.
- Supporting with basic electrical and plumbing jobs around our two sites.
No day is ever the same in this role, supporting other teams within the business is required. A basic understanding and knowledge of other business processes may be needed so internal work experience will be arranged.
- Maths and English GCSE Grade 4 or above is essential.
- A-level or equivalent vocational qualification is desirable.
- Problem Solving
- Strong work ethic
- Communication skills-written and verbal
- Team player
Maintenance Operations Engineering Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship
Things to consider
This is a shop floor vacancy in a factory environment. At times, this job will require you to get quite dirty as a hands-on approach will be required.
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/03/2021
£180 per week
This job is located in Thetford
More Information and How to Apply
About Warren Services
Warren Services offers high quality manufacture of components and mechanical/electrical sub-assemblies, offering turnkey solutions in engineering and design. We moved to our existing premises based in Thetford in 2005. The factory was completely renovated an...