We are currently looking for two candidates to join our Management Development Academy programme. The Lovell Management Development Academy offers talented individuals with the energy and vision to participate in a demanding management development programme. We offer a range of construction related study programmes at local colleges:
BTEC National Award
BTEC National Certificate
BTEC National Diploma
The delivery of the programme is based on day release at a local college.
We aim to provide students with the very best of training programmes which will enable them to develop business competencies across the business and specialise in their chosen domain.
Our programme provides participants with first-hand experience to tackle the exciting challenges of commercial projects with the guidance and support of experienced colleagues.
This is a magnificent opportunity to join a national company with an active commitment to people development.
- A Record of Achievement which demonstratively shows them to be an interesting and interested individual
- Obtained or have predicted ‘A’ Level/Advanced GNVQ grades of C and above.
- The ‘hunger’ for challenge, diversity and responsibility.
- The determination to commit to a long-term career development.
- Holding the Construction & Built Environment Diploma at Higher Level or above would be an advantage.
Please apply via our online careers portal at: www.lovellcareers.co.uk
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/05/2019
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
Lovell Partnerships Limited delivers residential construction development; from mixed-tenure property solutions and full residential refurbishment expertise to housing associations, local authorities and other public sector partners. From boardroom to building...