About the employer
Windboats, based in North Walsham , Norfolk, is a boat yard with a rich and interesting history. It was established in the early part of the 20th century by Graham Bunn, a master craftsman and yacht designer.With our long history and considerable experience of building some of the world';s most sought after yachts we ensure that every contract receives our most careful attention. Our craftsmen are used to building quality yachts, having produced yachts for one of the world';s top marques for the past thirty years. Our production design offices use the latest design and CAD programmes and software. Our woodworking machine shop uses modern machines and has one of the largest and most versatile CNC machines in use by any boat-builder in East Anglia.We are proud of our versatility, currently producing world class sailing boats, power boats and commercial vessels. We also produce interior joinery to several other boat builders to various stages of completion.
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week; shifts TBC. Total hours per week: 40.00
We are looking for an outstanding apprentice to join the team and complete our marine engineering apprenticeship. As an apprentice you will be working along side our experienced staff undertaking various tasks such as:
- inboard and outboard engine servicing,
- Re-wiring yachts
- Steering systems & hydraulics
- Fuel systems
- Generator repairs
Working week is Mon-Fri.
- APPLY - via GetMyFirstJob using the link below. Please upload you CV to your profile
- ASSESSMENT - you will receive an invite to an assessment session at one of our campuses or do this remotely.
- EMPLOYER - we will send your application & CV to the employer for consideration
- INTERVIEW - if you are selected for interview we will contact you to arrange a date and time
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/11/2018
This job is located in Cromer, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.