Thurne are looking for a Marketing & Sales Apprentice to join their team in Norwich! You will be responsible for participating, contributing and assisting in all aspects of the Global communications and marketing activities of the company whilst working towards a Marketing Assistant L3 Apprenticeship.
- To participate in and contribute on the design, copywriting and production of sales literature, newsletters, social media, advertisements and PR campaigns.
- Assist with the administration of the Sales & Service Departments Customer Relationship Management system (Zoho).
- To participate in the maintenance of the local website including Search Engine Optimisation.
- Assist with the production of support material including the continued development and administration of the company’s “Sales Tool”, videos and sourcing competitive intelligence.
- To participate in and contribute on the planning and execution of customer webinars/local exhibitions/events and liaise with corporate exhibitions/events.
- Assist with the drafting of customer proposals including supporting costing and capacity workings.
- To participate in and contribute to the continued development of the department procedures and best practices.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Excellent IT skills: Word & Excel essential, Wordpress, Adobe Creative Suite, Solidworks modelling or similar beneficial
- Language an advantage
- Has a creative flair
- Flexible & self-motivated
- Can work as part of a team or individually
- Goal driven
- Can demonstrate they are open to learning
- Maths and English – Essential grades C/4 or higher
- Technical, Graphical or Art subject - Desirable
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/10/2020
This job is located in Norwich, United Kingdom
How to Apply
THURNE is an international market leader in advanced slicing and automation systems for the food processing industry.