An exciting position has arisen in our busy Marketing department in Ipswich for a Marketing Apprentice.
The opportunity includes a wide range of marketing activities including:
- online advertising
- assisting with social media activity
- updating our company website
- monitoring performance and reporting
- writing copy for news stories
- event planning
- and much more
You will have:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade C or above (or equivalent).
- Hold a full clean driving licence
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Interest in Social Media marketing
If this sounds like the job for you, and you have strong communication and computer skills along with great attention to detail, we’d like to hear from you.
This job is located in Goddard Road, Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About John Grose
The Grose family were one of the original pioneers of the motor car and have been involved since 1888. To put this into motoring perspective, Henry Ford did not build his first Model T until 1908. The key to our longevity is genuine customer satisfaction. We...