Applications for this role are now closed.
We are currently looking for a creative and confident individual to join our growing Marketing team as we expand the department and develop our brand, markets and services.
You will gain exposure to a number of marketing areas, including, research, CRM Administration and development, drafting and proofing copy for a number of publications and business communications, and preparing and planning corporate and customer events.
Whilst the role will cover a large number of marketing activities, you will work closely with the Communications and Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant and Graphic Designer and contribute to the creation of new engaging content for both internal and external use, whilst also taking a lead role in employee and customer merchandising, and supporting with the administration of the company intranet, iWave.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to gain further experience as a Marketing Assistant, whilst working as part of a hands-on and friendly marketing and communications team.
- General administrative support to the marketing team, including industry research and internal communications
- Content creation across a number of key channels, including social media and the company intranet, iWave
- Producing copy for a number of publications and internal communications
- Representing Maritime at internal and external marketing functions
- Maintenance and development work to a number of websites, using CMS desks
- Producing various documents within the brand guidelines set by the company
- Organising and managing merchandising
The ideal candidate will:
- Be creative, confident and detail-orientated
- Be a fast learner, organised and able to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Be technologically savvy and comfortable with Microsoft Products
- Have excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Hold a full UK driving licence
Desired but not essential:
- Experience with Adobe products such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with CMS desks
- Experience with CRM software
- Experience with creating animation
- Experience with Adobe After Effects
The successful candidate will be based at our award winning head office in Felixstowe, but will be happy to travel to other locations as the role requires.
You will be a hardworking and flexible team player, with outstanding creativity and a hunger to learn and progress. Knowledge of the logistics and transport industry would be an advantage, but is not a requirement.
The successful applicant will enjoy an excellent remuneration package, whilst working from a modern, purpose built Head Office, with onsite canteen providing fresh fruit and other complimentary breakfast items every day. A friendly working environment sees staff regularly socialising together, with TV, table tennis and a pool table all on site.
Maritime is a family-owned UK-based transport company and since its inception in 2001 has grown to be a market-leader offering container transport and curtain-sided distribution services. With a network of over 30 depots spanning the UK Maritime offers transport and logistics solutions to a large and growing customer base, and works with a high number of large blue chip businesses. Join a winning team.
If this specific vacancy is not of interest to you, please register for job alerts for other vacancies.
The closing date for this job offer is on 28/04/2022
This job is located in Felixstowe
More Information and How to Apply
About Maritime Transport
Maritime Transport Limited (Maritime) is one of the UK’s leading transport and logistics operators and market leader in container transport. Established in 1974, the company was acquired by owner and Group Managing Director, John Williams, in 2001.