Marsh Virtual Webinars
Marsh will be hosting several different webinars to talk about our apprenticeship programmes and what we do in more detail. This will give an insight and an overview into the insurance broking and risk management world and also give students a chance to ask any questions they might have at the end of each webinar.
Any students that are interested can sign up via the link below and will receive a calendar invitation to each session they register for.
Our virtual insights series begin from next week on the below dates:
- The Apprenticeship Scheme: Monday 8th June at 11.30am – 12:00pm
- The Role of a Client Executive: Wednesday 10th June at 4:00pm – 4:45pm
- The Role of a Broker: Tuesday 16th June at 11:00am – 11:30am
- The Role of a Policy Technician: Thursday 18th June at 2:00pm – 2:30pm
- The Role of a Claims Advisor: Monday 22nd June at 11:00am – 11:30am
- The Risk Game & Understanding the Application Process: Wednesday 24th June at 11:00am – 11:45am
Please click here to sign up to all the sessions you wish to join. You can sign up to as many as you want, however it is recommended you sign up to all sessions so you get a great understanding of Marsh. You will receive a calendar invite shortly after you register.
We will be using Zoom which is accessible from a laptop or a phone.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. We help clients quantify and manage risk – and help them unlock new opportunities for growth.