The following information is from indeed.co.uk
Bradman Lake is an Engineering Company that has been producing Packaging machines for the last 70 Years.
Within our assembly shop we require 2 x Skilled (time served) Assembly Fitters. These are permanent positions based on a 37 hour basic week M-F, £11.88ph and overtime generally available. Enhanced pension membership, 32 days annual leave including Bank Holidays and life assurance scheme.
Purpose of Role
To assemble electrical or mechanical sub assemblies for a range of packaging machinery for supply to the final build function within required timescales.
Reporting to: Team Leader
- Build sub assemblies as required by supplied drawings
- Check and verify accuracy of assemblies on completion
- Daily and accurate completion of records including timesheets and inspection status documentation
- Report any manufacturing and assembly errors to team leader so corrective action can be agreed
- To adhere to all required quality and H&S standards
- On an ad hoc basis you may be asked to visit other BLG/customer sites to assist with final build(s)
- On an ad hoc basis, as required to undertake milling, drilling, turning and fabrication activities
- To work with other departments to set priorities regarding assembly build to ensure all builds are complete within required timeframes
- To undertake other duties as may be required
- Good Attention to detail
- Good oral communication skills
- Team player
- Flexible attitude
- Willingness to learn/develop
- Ability to read engineering drawings/parts lists
- Successful completion of apprenticeship (C&G 204 or C&G 236)
- Knowledge of working with a wide variety of materials
- Good working knowledge of assembly protocols
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.88 /hour
Mechanical Assembly: 1 year
To find a out more and apply, use the Apply button below to visit indeed.co.uk
The closing date for this job offer is on 04/06/2018
This job is located in Beccles, Suffolk
How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.