Ipswich Building Society are looking for a new Member Assistant Apprentice to join their busy team!
To communicate and promote products and services in accordance with branches sales plans.
• To support and take part in branch events and branch led community activities.
• To provide appropriate referrals to ensure we help Members with their financial needs and uphold the Society’s service standards.
• To gather market feedback from customers and report via correct means.
• To ensure that all administration duties are performed accurately and in accordance with Society procedures.
• To effectively process all transactions ensuring no errors are made and that the till balances at the end of each day.
• To be able to work out of any branch within the network if the need arises.
• To be an ambassador for the Society by supporting the branch within their local community.
• To comply at all times with statutory and non-statutory regulatory requirements.
• To be responsible for own personal development and to keep up with current relevant issues in relation to own role and the Society.
• To maintain the standards of competence outlined in the A1 Milestones Key Result Area’s.
• To understand the risks associated within your day to day activities. Following and understanding the procedures set out in the teller and process manuals, reporting and escalating controls that are unworkable or unnecessary to line manager. Take personal responsibility for adherence to process, understanding the risks of non compliance.
• To understand the complaints procedure in order to escalate complaints appropriately and compliantly.
• Risk and Risk Management- Challenge processes via operational risk form that may pose a risk to the business.
More Information and How to Apply
About Apprenticeships Suffolk
We are the Apprenticeships Suffolk Young Person's Service delivered by Suffolk County Council. You may have seen us out and about, at your school or college in our orange shirts with our stand giving out useful information or delivering apprenticeship worksho...