Applications for this role are now closed.
About the employer
A family run mortgage and protection business here to help clients buy their dream homes.
Monday to Friday 9.00am until 4.30pm (30 min lunch). Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
21 Jun 2021
Minimum of GCSE, or equivalents, Grade C/4 in English & maths.
Mortgage & protection administrator, providing day to day support alongside an experienced mortgage advisor. Your day-to-day role will include:
- Data processing of clients mortgage applications
- Templating suitability reports
- Liaise with mortgage lenders on the progress of mortgage applications
- Handling inbound telephone calls
- Updating CRM
- Scheduling client appointments
- Scheduling companies social media posts
- Preferred but not essential (creating designs on Canva)
The closing date for this job offer is on 06/06/2021
This job is located in Plumstead
More Information and How to Apply
About Skills Edge
Specialising in professional apprenticeships; Skills Edge provides high quality, career-focused training opportunities for individuals, professionals and employers. From apprenticeships to traineeships to stand alone qualifications, our range of accredited and...