Normally Monday - Friday, but flexibility is required in support of training and business requirements. 08:00 - 16:00. Total hours per week: 37.50
Minimum requirement: - 3 GCSE’s grade 9-5 (A*-C or above), that should include mathematics, English and a Science based subject or a relevant BTEC Level 3 qualification.
We are looking for a Multi-skilled Engineering Apprentice with the potential to focus on Control and Instrumentation during the program.
- You will be assisting with proactive and reactive maintenance activities across the whole site
- You will report to the relevant Maintenance Team Leader and will have an engineering mentor assigned
- You will be an Engineering team member that supports all activities across site. You will rotate across the engineering functions to gain a broad breadth of experience and will get exposure to other areas of the business to support the engineering knowledge you will be gaining
- You will be involved in a varied range of mechanical & electrical maintenance activities
- Control & Instrumentation has a growing importance in any manufacturing business and you will have the opportunity to gain knowledge and contribute, with potential to specialise in this area for the right candidate
- Condition Based Maintenance is essential in our environment and you will have a period with the CBM team to better understand who it is used effectively
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/09/2020
This job is located in Stowmarket, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
Muntons are a family owned business with its headquarters based in Stowmarket Suffolk. We buy cereals from the areas local to our two maltings and by growing this under carefully controlled conditions, turn this into a wide range of malt and malted ingredients...