Bringing STEM to life through real-world engineering
" Brilliant experiences, inspiring career resources and stories that showcase modern engineering - Find experiences near your school
Neon brings together the UK's best engineering experiences and inspiring careers resources to help teachers bring STEM to life with real-world examples of engineering.
Finding engaging activities to show where engineering is used in the real world can take time. So, we do the hard work for you, curating the most brilliant experiences so you know they are engaging for your students, are linked to up-to-date careers information and highlight real-world applications of engineering.
Neon is powered by the team behind Big Bang and Tomorrow’s Engineers, working in partnership with the engineering community to inspire the next generation.
Neon will help you
- Find brilliant inspiration for you and your students
- Bring classroom STEM to life with inclusive real-world engineering experiences
- Make links with employers and STEM professionals
- Confidently identify experiences with different learning outcomes
- Build a plan of inspiring experiences for your students
- Discover bright new ways to showcase your subject
- Improve your knowledge of opportunities in engineering
- Share up-to-date information on engineering careers and how to get into them "
Find out more at https://neonfutures.org.uk/
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.