Get into Health and Social Care (Queen Elizabeth Hospital Kings Lynn)
Programme : Tuesday 28th May – Friday 21st June 2019
Location : King's Lynn
Interviews : Week commencing 6th May 2019
In partnership with Queen Elizabeth Hospital Kings Lynn, we are offering a FREE 4 week employment training course, which gives you a fantastic opportunity to start a career within Health and Social Care
- Work towards the Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Gain experience in a variety of roles within the Health and Social Care sector
- 2 weeks work experience within a Hospital and/or Social Care environment
- Access to employers with LIVE Health and Social Care vacancies at a 'Get Hired' event
- Doesn't affect your benefits & travel expenses paid on programme (or by your Job Centre)
- Boost employability skills
- Up to 6 months mentoring support
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE - Please contact 0800 842 842 to sign up or find out more.
About Prince's Trust
We believe that every young person should have the chance to succeed. So, we help 11 to 30 year-olds who are unemployed or struggling at school to transform their lives. More than three in four...