Norfolk Care Academy
Train with the Academy
Train with the Academy from Monday 16 to Friday 20 May 2022
The Norfolk Care Academy will provide you with the skills and confidence to join the adult social care sector. By joining our Academy, you will receive one week of nationally recognised training, pre-employment support and on completion of the course, a guaranteed job interview.
- Care certificate (knowledge based)
- Introductory Awareness of Person-centred Support in Health and Social Care – accredited Level 1
- Preparing for work in Adult Social Care – accredited Level 1
- BKSB English and Maths assessment
- Support to create a CV
- Advice to prepare for an interview
- One to one mentoring to support you through the training programme and onto employment
There is no cost to attend our Academy, just your time to commit to a full week of online training (approx. 9.30am-12.30pm Monday 16 May to Friday 20 May) plus an IT session on Friday 13 May the week before to make sure you can join the online classes. This is a great opportunity to fully understand the roles available within the Adult Social Care sector, and to build your confidence for a successful career in social care.
To be eligible for the programme, you must be at least 19 years old and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
To submit your interest, please click on the link below and select the Norfolk Care Academy option in the drop-down list. A member of the Academy will contact you to talk through your suitability.
About Norfolk Care Careers
Our aim at Norfolk County Council is to ensure that everyone in Norfolk who needs care is supported in the setting they choose.