At EDF Energy, we’re big on supporting people as they set out on their career. Over four years, you’ll learn from experts, gaining valuable experience while studying for a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering. You can expect on-the-job training and the kind of practical experience you simply can't get on campus.
Our 2020 Apprenticeship programmes are now open!
Click to apply for the following programmes:
What we’re looking for
- 102 UCAS points - ideally three A-Levels (at grade C or above), including maths and a science subject or a relevant Level 3 qualification, such as a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma with a strong mathematical element
- Ability to demonstrate enthusiasm for engineering in the nuclear industry
- Clear ambition to develop an a career within EDF Energy
- Ability to engage people at all levels and work within a team
Where we could take you
Once you’ve completed the scheme, you’ll have both academic qualifications and years of experience within EDF Energy. That means you’ll be in the best possible position to continue your career.
The future is yours for the taking!
What’s in it for you?
- £17,821 a year with annual pay increases
- Pension scheme
- 25 days’ paid holiday
- Wellbeing and support services
- Flexible benefits package
Where you'll be based
During the apprenticeship you'll be working within a team based at one of our power stations: Sizewell B or Hinkley Point B. Your time will be split between your EDF Energy workplace and the National College for Nuclear (southern hub).
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/01/2020
£17,821 a year with annual pay increases
This job is located in Sizewell B or Hinkley Point B, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About EDF ENERGY
We're EDF Energy, the UK's largest producer of low-carbon electricity. Join us, and you'll play a part in our plans for a sustainable energy future.