Applications for this role are now closed.
As part of the continuing expansion Seajacks UK Limited currently require a Office Junior in our head office in Great Yarmouth.
The Office Junior is responsible for assisting with the general administrative duties required across all Seajacks departments.
• Ensuring incoming and outgoing correspondence is submitted to the relevant personnel for review/information as required.
• Assist where required with booking flights, train tickets, hire cars and hotels.
• Booking required training courses.
• Assisting with the data entry to Company’s databases.
• Assisting with the maintenance of records in the company personnel system.
• Matching purchase orders to invoices received.
• Filing within the Company’s document management system.
• Electronic filing of invoices and purchase orders.
• Coding and posting invoices to the ledger.
• Reconciling supplier accounts/ statements ready for payment.
• Reconciling the company credit card accounts.
• Dealing with supplier queries.
• Data input to relevant accounting software.
• General administrative duties as directed.
To apply for this position please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this job offer is on 14/07/2023
This job is located in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
Based at Seajacks House in Great Yarmouth, the Seajacks team is home to a range of experts in the fields of engineering and project management, involved in UK and overseas projects for private sector clients. Currently employing over 70 people in the office an...