Heinloth UK are an international Freight forwarder. They arrange International transportation of Freight between UK and EU by Road Transport (trucks) and arrange customs clearance for their customers.
There is an opportunity for an Administration Apprentice to join the team.
- Assisting Key accounts managers with Data Input of shipment details into our in house computer system.
- Obtaining rates from UK and international hauliers and sending shipment details to UK and International hauliers by email.
- Obtaining Proof of deliveries from hauliers once shipment completed. Invoicing customer once job completed.
- Learning basics of Import/Export customs procedures.
- Telephoning other colleagues at other offices and occasional calls to customers to obtain information .
GCSE grade 5 or above in Maths and English is desirable.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word is required.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- EU additional language is advantageous.
Degree of confidence and enthusiasm is desirable.
Flexibility in task performances is essential.
Training to be Provided
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
Things to consider
You will be working in a small office alongside upper management/directors and operational employees. The roles could be expanded/diversified depending on speed of progression and strengths or weaknesses.
Progression to key account manager is achievable after completion of the apprenticeship with many opportunities opening up thereafter.
How to apply
Click on the link here to make your application https://wsc.enrola.co.uk/opportunity/6042192dc3c25?_cldee=bWFnZ2llLm5vb25hbkB3c2MuYWMudWs%3d&recipientid=contact-a70ac426877fe81180cb00155d0d10c6-88d23126bf7647ee9cef2c37dda126c6&esid=4b21ed9f-c77d-eb11-844f-00155d000431
The closing date for this job offer is on 15/04/2021
£157 per week
This job is located in Colchester, Essex
More Information and How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.