Here at Aviva, our Group Protection Operations Support team provides a scanning, booking in and file management service for the wider Group Protection area. Group Life, Group Income Protection and Group Critical Illness.
The team are based in Norwich and currently consists of 3 employees, reporting to the Scheme Underwriting Manager. As Operations Assistant, you are responsible for processing all paper post, managing the team mailbox (e-mail) and maintaining hard copy paper records. You are also required, as and when, for the destruction of documentation in line with the company’s Data Destruction policy.
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience within a support and/or administrative position
- Good basic skills in both English and Maths (ideally educated to GCSE level or equivalent)
- Ability to be self-motivated, productive and resilient
- Highly accurate in delivery of work
- Comfortable in a high volume and fast-paced role
What will you get for this role?
- Salary of £16,750 depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family.
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
How to Apply
About AVIVA plc
Aviva is a life, general and health insurance business, and provides asset management services. We are the largest insurer in the UK and we have strong businesses in selected international markets. Our products help 34 million customers enjoy the peace of mind...