Applications for this role are now closed.
We have an exciting opportunity for a new Operations Support Co-ordinator to join our very busy Operations Team in our Diss office, full training will be provided.
We pride ourselves on our team, offering development opportunities for all to help people work their way up and reach their full potential, we look forward to doing the same for you.
Safe STS is a worldwide ship-to-ship (STS) transfer service provider with its Head Office based in Norfolk. As one of the leaders in our field and with safety as our highest priority we facilitate the transfer of fuel between vessels whilst at sea, along with providing specialised equipment for marine operations on a global scale.
What you will do
- Provide support to the Operations, Marine and TTL Sales Teams
- Co-ordinate the review and update of controlled documents as required
- Raise enquiries, prepare quotations and process operational paperwork
- Record the use of company equipment and support any maintenance requirements
- Prepare operational reports and statistics
- Work closely with the Operations and QHSE Teams to ensure full recording of QHSE data
- Co-ordinate external training for STS Superintendents and assist with certification records
- Formatting and proofing documents required for presentations and tenders
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation for personnel as necessary
What you will have
- 3 A levels or equivalent, Mathematics, English or Business Studies preferable (minimum C grade or equivalent)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work and prioritise in a fast paced environment
- An aptitude for continuous improvement
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with MS Office products
- Good communication and administration skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Starting Salary: £18.5-20k p.a. depending on qualifications and/or experience
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8.30-5.00 with 1hr lunch (37.5hrs)
Holiday: 28 days per year plus bank holidays
Contract type: Permanent
How you apply
Please submit your CVs with a covering letter to HR@safests.com
Closing date for applications is 5th August
The closing date for this job offer is on 05/08/2022
This job is located in Diss, Norfolk
SafeSTS is a ship-to-ship (STS) service provider established by a team with over 30 years' expertise and experience. We commit to doing the job to the very highest standard, every single time. Successfully audited by leading Oil Majors and pioneering new STS b...