Applications for this role are now closed.
Safe STS is a worldwide ship-to-ship (STS) transfer service provider with its Head Office based in Norfolk. As one of the leaders in our field and with safety as our highest priority we facilitate the transfer of fuel between vessels whilst at sea, along with providing specialised equipment for marine operations on a global scale.
We have an exciting opportunity for a new Operations Support Co-ordinator to join our very busy Operations Team in our Diss office, full training will be provided.
We pride ourselves on our team, offering development opportunities for all to help people work their way up and reach their full potential and we look forward to doing the same for you.
What you will do
• Provide support to the Operations, Marine and TTL Sales Teams
• Co-ordinate the review and update of controlled documents as required
• Raise enquiries, prepare quotations and process operational paperwork
• Record the use of company equipment and support any maintenance requirements
• Prepare operational reports and statistics
• Work closely with the Operations and QHSE Teams to ensure full recording of QHSE data
• Co-ordinate external training for STS Superintendents and assist with certification records
• Formatting and proofing documents required for presentations and tenders
• Arranging travel, visas and accommodation for personnel as necessary
What you will have
• 3 A levels or equivalent, Mathematics, English or Business Studies preferable (minimum C grade or equivalent)
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
• An aptitude for continuous improvement
• Strong IT skills and familiarity with MS Office products
• Good communication and administration skills
• Eligibility to work in the UK
How to apply
Please submit your CV with a covering letter to HR@safests.com
The closing date for this job offer is on 05/08/2022
£18,500 -£20,000 per year
This job is located in Scole, Nr Diss, Norfolk
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.