Optical Assistant Apprenticeship - IPSWICH
Information from https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-225878
Up to 37.5 hrs per week (will include weekend work). Days and Hours TBC
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
19 Feb 2018
17 Jan 2018
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We’ve got the vision if you’ve got the drive!
Become a qualified Optical Assistant in just 12 months – and get paid while you’re at it.
At Specsavers, we’re always looking to the future. Which is where people like you come in. Our apprenticeship scheme gives you the chance to really set yourself up for a great career in a fantastic company and earn a full-time wage at the same time.
We say company, but when you join us you’ll actually become part of a family.
You’ll not only spend 12 months in a paid job, but also learn your trade while surrounded by our friendly, passionate and highly experienced team who’ll support you every step of the way.
- Earn a salary whilst learning new skills
- Structured career opportunities for the future
- Get experience of full time work...and enjoy paid holidays
- Work for a friendly employer who values you
- Receive comprehensive and structured training
- Bag yourself a great qualification
- Learn transferable as well as job-specific skills
And that’s just the start. With a highly respected and award-winning business behind you – one that invests in its people – there’s nothing to stop you getting on here. Who knows, you might even end up running your own store in years to come.
Day-to-day, you’ll help us out:
- By giving customers top-notch advice (as well as a warm welcome to the store)
- Booking in eye tests
- Pre-screening patients and measuring frames
- You’ll also make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible by looking out for any little problems that crop up
Your on-the-job training will sit alongside structured learning that will lead to a nationally recognised qualification and at the end of your year as an apprentice, you’ll be a fully-fledged Optical Assistant. But we’re just as happy to learn from you too, so a head full of ideas will come in handy and could make a real difference to how we do things right across the business.
Requirements and prospects
... and full details on how to apply are available on www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk
Use the Apply Now button below for full details.
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/03/2018
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.