Reporting to Factory Foreman, your role will include the following:-
• Produce bespoke opening rooflights to company engineering drawings and standard schedules.
• Ensure that a strong attention to detail is applied to all tasks performed.
• Ensure that you adhere to high level of quality while working to company standards Health and Safety requirements.
• Ensure that all elements of the QC sheets are filled in correctly once unit is glazed and tested.
• Completed snag sheet on completion of build and hand in to Production Management.
• Ensure all PPE is always worn.
• Ability to work on both an individual basis or as part of a team.
• Liaise with Design Engineers and Production Management to ensure any modifications or amendments are completed.
• Identify and expedite any missing components ensuring their availability to meet the build scheduling completion/delivery date or provide feedback where the date cannot be achieved.
• Be aware of risks and hazards associated with the various tasks throughout the workplace. Being mindful of your part in ensuring your own safety and that of your colleagues.
• Ensure that the department maintains a high level of quality whilst working to company standards and Health and that safety requirements are always paramount.
• Ensure that your working area, is always kept in a clean and tidy.
If you wish to know more about this vacancy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
£8.25 to £10.50 per hour (depending on experience)
This job is located in Diss, Norfolk
About Glazing Vision Ltd
Glazing Vision are a UK manufacturer of rooflight products based in Diss, Norfolk