Suffolk Leisure Park is an outdoor activity centre based on the outskirts of Ipswich. They currently require an Outdoor Activities Apprentice to join the business. You will be part of an ever-growing business with the goal to be a dual qualified ski and snowboard instructor. Other duties will include;
- Basic administration
- Site maintenance
- Delivery excellent customer service and answering customer queries, face to face, e-mail or via telephone
- Supervision of other outdoor activities. such as:
- Climbing Wall
- High Ropes Experience
- Good customer service is essential and you will need to be approachable and able to adapt to each customer's requirements while remaining professional
Whilst undergoing training you will start by shadowing the relevant senior staff and then once ready be supervised performing the role yourself. They will advise on best practice while ensuring a good service is delivered.
As an Apprentice you will be included on an Active Leisure Qualification. Your Qualification will be delivered by an Award Winning Training Provider who will support your learning and development throughout your Apprenticeship. This will involve a Vocational Learning Advisor coming to visit you on a regular basis to deliver the training and guide you through your Apprenticeship.
- Enjoyment of working with people
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good teaching skills
- Hard working
- Good customer service is essential
- An outgoing nature and enthusiasm
- None required
The closing date for this job offer is on 11/06/2018
£168.75 per week
This job is located in Ipswich
About Apprenticeships Suffolk
We are the Apprenticeships Suffolk Young Person's Service delivered by Suffolk County Council. You may have seen us out and about, at your school or college in our orange shirts with our stand giving out useful information or delivering apprenticeship worksho...