Applications for this role are now closed.
Seasonal Zero Hour Contract
Why Anglian Water?
Being a successful water company does not come easy! Our people are important to us Interested in a role that is both fast paced and varied? Then why not consider joining the Taverham Mill Nature Reserve & Fishery team as a Park Assistant. In your role you will be working with members of the public and attending to a range of customer service-based tasks.
You will be responsible for helping to deliver various retail-based activities including serving our customers within the visitor centre and tea-room, stock control, ordering and assisting in the regular upkeep of the reserve and fishery through a manner of daily and weekly based tasks.
An ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills to deliver superb customer service in and around the site and help to upkeep the wider reputation of Taverham Mill. You will be assisting customers and provide them with the equipment they need for the activity they may be taking part in.
Assisting in the closing and cleaning of the premises and ensuring that all security measures for the premises have been met. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all areas are kept clear from obstruction and security systems are operational.
We want to make sure we reward and recognise all their great work. We are passionate and committed to the learning and development of our people, making sure that they have the right skills and knowledge to help achieve their potential. As a valued employee, you’ll be entitled to:
- Discounts across our water parks – including our water sports centre and eateries
- A competitive hourly rate of pay and holiday pay
- Flexible hours
- Free parking at our water parks
- Mobile phone contract discounts for you and your family
- Discounts across cinema, airport parking and gyms/health clubs.
What does it take to be a Park Assistant?
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible and willingness to learn
- Availability to work weekends and shifts
- Show enthusiasm about our parks and ability to share enthusiasm with customers
- Ability to work thought the Spring/Summer
The closing date for this job offer is on 20/06/2022
£9.90 Per hour
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Anglian Water
We’re in the business of ‘loving every drop’. That means making sure that 1.1 billion litres of clean and safe drinking water is delivered to homes and businesses, everyday using enough pipeline to wrap around the world three times! And the story doesn’t stop...