Inbound Customer Service Expert - Part Time (Norwich)
We are looking for people in our Retirement Centre in Norwich who truly care and are driven to give it their all every single day. People like you!
- £20,000 - £23,500 plus benefits
- 3 days, 21 hrs per week across Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- We want applications from people with diverse experiences
Working at Aviva means doing it your way. It means bringing your wild side to work, or your quiet side. Feeling free to stand up for what you believe in, and speak up when you disagree.
The way we see it, when our people are happy, our customers are happy. In our offices, you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in. We’re not big on dress codes, but we are big on diversity. We value different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. In fact, we actively look for them when hiring. We know that people do their best work when they feel relaxed. Empowered to be themselves. It enables us to do more for our clients. And we think it makes this is a very nice place to work.
In some companies, everything is all about what the bosses say. What they think. What they tell you to do. But not here. Here, everyone gets a say. We think it makes sense for the people who are getting things done to have a voice.
It means in every role, in every team, you can share your ideas. Think something could be done better? Tell us. Thought of a new way to help customers? We’ll be all ears.
A bit about the job:
You will be providing telephone support to our customers and helping to deal with their requests. You will be motivated to make a real difference in our customers' lives. Don’t worry, you’ll receive plenty of training and support..
What you’ll get for this role:
We have a world class benefits and reward experience focused on your physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing. There are too many to list, but here’s a flavour of what’s on offer!
- Salary of between £20,000 to £23,500 (depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications)
- Step pay progression allows you to develop in the role at your own pace
- Generous pension (starting level Aviva contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus
- Aviva Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
- Family friendly parental and carer’s leave
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for Aviva products
- Savings from 100’s of retailers through my Aviva extra’s
- Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
- 21 paid volunteering hours per year
- Excellent career development through self-lead learning
- Dedicated career pathways
- Access to formal qualifications and apprenticeships in a variety of roles
- Free access to a variety of excellent wellbeing app’s
- Free consultations with health professions for you and your family members
- Access to free exercise classes virtually and in the office
- Discounts at over 3,700 gyms, spas, pools & outdoor events across the UK
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Great phone manner with the ability to build rapport and show empathy
- Problem solvers who think outside the box and challenge the status quo
- Someone who enjoys working and learning with others around them to deliver fantastic customer service and a can-do attitude
- The ability to multitask
- The ability to overcome issues in order to best support our customers
Aviva is for everyone:
We are inclusive – we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you’re in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Most of our people are smart working – spending around 60% of their time in our offices and 40% at home.
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll interview you.
To find out more about working at Aviva use the More Info button below and to apply, use the Apply Now button
(This post contains a summary and highlights of the role, rewards and requirements. Full details can be found on our recruitment portal by using the Apply Now button below)
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/08/2022
£20,000 to £23,500 (pro rata)
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About AVIVA plc
You might think we’re just another boring insurance firm, but we’re not. We don’t show up for work in pressed suits and shiny shoes. At Aviva, we’re proud to be different. Proud to say that we’re a diverse mix of cultures, genders, ages, perspectives and ideas...