Based in the Parts Department at CLAAS UK, the successful candidate will work closely with the purchasing team, providing support during the busy Harvest season. You will also provide technical support to both local customers and the UK and Irish dealer network gaining a good insight into the technical workings of our vast product range.
Shifts TBC by employer. Total hours per week: 40.00.
18 months apprenticeship.
Duties to include:
- Support the team in processing CLAAS parts orders for customer commitments to strict deadlines
- Liaise with our contacts at our European headquarters with logistics queries
- Have responsibility for pricing updates, purchasing and analysis of downstream products
- Understand retail and wholesale purchase and supply
- Analyse profit margins and sales statistics
- Develop an analysis tool for our parts inventory management project
- Analyse warehouse productivity and stocking potential
- Work in a variety of technical systems in order to solve technical problems
- Effectively liaise with colleagues and other internal departments to assist in enhancing the professional response of all types of parts queries
- Analyse technical drawings and technical information in order to fulfil dealer and customer queries
- Support the inventory team where needed in ordering and ensuring effective logistical movements
- Work in close communication with our technical department and within the extended CLAAS company primarily Germany and France in order to ensure customers and dealers receive the highest service
The closing date for this job offer is on 24/08/2018
This job is located in Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.