Applications for this role are now closed.
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm. Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
11 Jun 2021
- A good level of IT knowledge
- Good team working skills
- Excellent communication skills with a natural ability to build relationships and rapport
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic in your approach
- Have attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
If you do not have A*-C / 9-4 Grades (or equivalent) in English and maths, we will support you to achieve Functional Skills.
We are looking to recruit an Apprentice Payroll Administrator to join our busy team to undertake a variety of payroll preparation tasks. Our payroll team play a key role in our business by ensuring that all our workers are paid accurately and on time each week.
As a payroll administrator you will be an integral member of the team with typical daily duties including:
- Uploading timesheets on to the payroll system
- Setting up new worker payment details on the system
- Running reports for weekly and daily pay runs
- Assisting sales colleagues with pay related queries
- Managing queries from workers to ensure timely and accurate resolution
- Assisting with any pre /post payroll administrative tasks
The closing date for this job offer is on 10/06/2021
This job is located in Ipswich
More Information and How to Apply
About Sanctuary Personnel
Sanctuary Personnel is an award-winning recruitment company based in Ipswich town centre delivering health, social care and criminal justice professionals to employers throughout the UK.