Lovewell Blake is a dynamic, supportive and sociable place to work. We will continually support, invest and encourage your training and development and you will be working with a great group of colleagues!
We provide staff with a paid day out of the office each year to support a local charity/good cause. There are also numerous fundraising activities taking place throughout the year to raise money for our LB150 fund.
With an extensive wellbeing strategy, including a full employee assistance programme plus trained Mental Health and Wellbeing Champions in each of our offices, support is always available for you. Our holiday policy gives you the option to buy five additional days’ holiday each year and we offer flexi-hour contracts to allow you to choose the hours that work best for you, alongside an agile working policy, promoting a positive work life balance.
An opportunity has risen for a Payroll Trainee to join our Norwich Office payroll team. As Payroll Trainee you will assist the payroll team in the administration and processing of client payrolls under supervision from other team members. You will gather and process payroll information for a variety of clients to provide an efficient service.
- Assisting the payroll team with day to day requirements
- Process payroll information for clients under supervision.
- Administering ongoing pension duties
- Complete on the job training to learn payroll and PAYE skills
- Prepare, with assistance, payrolls and Construction Industry Scheme returns
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with team members and where required clients
- Communicate with HRMC
- Other administrative duties as required
- 5 GCSE grade C/4 or above including English and Maths
- Strong I.T skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be friendly and engaged
- Show a 'can-do' attitude
The closing date for this job offer is on 22/12/2020
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Lovewell Blake
Lovewell Blake is one of the region's leading accountants, business advisers and financial planners. Our teams comprise experienced and highly qualified experts skilled at helping businesses, individuals and charity/not for profit organisations.