Applications for this role are now closed.
Our experienced plant area team ensure that our high-quality plants are always looking their best. We create inspiring displays which help our customers to purchase, and therefore increase sales.
We are looking for someone who can combine an impressive knowledge of plants and gardening with excellent customer service skills. You will mostly be working outside – moving and displaying plants, plant care &
maintenance. We are looking for motivated individuals who can follow instructions and communicate with customers. You will support our mission to offer a memorable garden centre experience; delivering wow customer service and giving employees, customers, suppliers and community a reason to smile.
• Undertake daily watering and stocking up of the outdoor and indoor plant areas
• Create dynamic displays, which encourage customer sales
• Confidently answer customer queries, and be knowledgeable about planting combinations and looking after plants
• Assist with the building of displays and picking customer orders
• Maintain the cleanliness of the garden centre and stock areas
• Assist in other areas of the business, including working on the till, and nursery production
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your application to Samantha Wagstaffe at our partner recruitment agency SVC Solutions.
Telephone number 01206 262117 or email SWagstaffe@svcsolutions.co.uk
The closing date for this job offer is on 16/10/2020
£9.74 per hour
This job is located in Sudbury, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Perrywood Sudbury
Sudbury is our second garden centre. Our first, Perrywood Tiptree, has been operating since the 1950s when Alan Bourne’s parents bought the land and called it Perrywood Nurseries – growing potatoes and pick-your-own strawberries. In 1984, Alan and wife Karin t...