Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 5pm. Total hours per week: 40.0
What you will do in your working day
You will be a key member of one of our Service Centre teams learning to:
- Maintain and repair plant and other large machinery
- Capture and identify machine damage and ensure clear lines of communication are maintained with both manager and customer
- Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in line with company procedures and processes
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance records
- Assist work colleagues as and when required
The training you will be getting
The apprentice programme combines 'block release' training at Reaseheath College, a specialist facility in Cheshire, with on-the-job training in a Service Centre near your home. You'll usually attend college in two week blocks every three months working towards a plant maintenance qualification. During your time at college you'll recieve travel expenses, accommodation, food and lots of support.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
At the end of your apprenticeship, you will be given the opportunity to gain full time employment with A-Plant.
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/08/2019
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
As one of the UK’s leading equipment hire companies, we have over 190 Service Centres nationwide and a team of more than 3,600 professionals dedicated to getting it right first time, every time for each of our 30,000 customers.