About the employer
This is a small rural business based in Norfolk.
POULTEC TRAINING LIMITED
Mon - Sat 7.00am - 4.30pm. Total hours per week: 40.00
An exciting opportunity to kick start a career in the Poultry industry, as a Poultry Production Apprentice you will support the day to day duties on a modern Poultry site for the production of hatching eggs.
You will work alongside the farm manager to develop the range of skills and knowledge to ensure the smooth running of the farm.
Possible duties could include:
- Daily flock checks and husbandry procedures
- Egg collection and grading
- Complete all record cards as required by Farm Manager
- Keep site clean and tidy
- Assist with bird placement and de-population
- Assist with minor farm maintenance
- Complete all daily tasks in line with company biosecurity
- Communicate any problems found to the Farm Manager
- Ensure compliance with the company Health & Safety policy
- Ensure the correct PPE is used for tasks undertaken.
- Other duties required by your Manager
The closing date for this job offer is on 20/05/2019
This job is located in Thetford, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
Poultec Training was established in 1997 by Edward Bales to offer work-based training and consultancy to the Poultry industry on a national scale. Poultec has subsequently grown and diversified into a wide range of training areas. We have continued to expand...