Are you passionate about Customer Service? Do you have an eye for detail? Would you like to work for one of the largest integrated veterinary services providers in the UK?
Animed Direct was established in 2010 and sells animal medicines, pet food and accessories to customers across the UK, as well as managing distribution of a growing number of own-brand medicines to our circa 400 vet practices across the country. An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a full time Administration Assistant to join our Customer Services Team. In this role, you will work to ensure customers prescriptions are checked and uploaded to customer accounts.
Some of your key accountabilities include the following:
- Checking prescriptions for errors and uploading prescriptions to customer's accounts ready to be processed by our vets.
- Liaising via email to customers if there is a discrepancy with their prescription.
- Managing the prescription filing system for prescriptions sent via the post.
- Assisting with any other ad hoc administration duties as required.
To be successful, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to effectively build rapport with customers
- Customer service experience
In return, you will receive a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- Working Hours of Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
- Company share save scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- Perkbox, Cycle to work scheme and much, much more!
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/04/2021
This job is located in Diss
More Information and How to Apply
About CVS (UK)
CVS is the largest veterinary group in the UK encompassing four main business areas; our veterinary practices, diagnostic laboratories, pet crematoria and e-commerce division. Our success is derived from the passion our people have for animals and for making...